Disconnect AC power from the touchmonitor before installing the
Computer Module. Installing the Computer Module while AC power is
connected to the touchmonitor will damage the Computer Module.
1. Disconnect AC power from the touchmonitor.
2. Remove the cable cover on the side of the touchmonitor (when viewed in landscape
orientation) to access the Computer Module bay.
3. Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the Computer Module bay’s protective plate.
4. Clear the Computer Module’s docking connector of any debris that may have
accumulated during shipment, if necessary.
5. Slide the Computer Module all the way into the bay until it snaps into place
6. Replace the protective plate and tighten its thumb screws in order to mechanically secure the computer module.
Connector Panel & Interfaces