The SMS Messaging platform provided by Monscierge allows to seamlessly integrate SMS messaging campaigns with the Guest Requests system.
The SMS Messaging platform provided by Monscierge, offered as an add-on feature of the Monscierge CMS Experience Engine, allows to seamlessly integrate SMS messaging campaigns with the Guest Requests system.
More specifically, the functionality offers the ability to link an SMS Campaign with a specific Request Type Template. This in turn ensures that when a Guest replies to an SMS they receive from the system, their reply automatically creates a Guest Request for that chosen Request Type. The Request Type then automatically defaults all the appropriate team and task management workflows, automations, and fulfillment processes.
This feature permits a virtually limitless range of guest engagement and upsell opportunities prior to arrival, during the guest’s stay and even after departure. Just a few of the many examples of how Customized SMS Campaigns can be used include room service orders, housekeeping requests, promoting special events, prearrival amenities, concierge services, local activities, and so forth.
HOW IT WORKS
Create the desired Request Template, and configure it with the appropriate default Team that will service those requests, auto-replies, workflow and notification automations, and service levels (“ETA” standards), as needed.
- Log on to the Monscierge CMS and select your Property.
- Select “Requests” on the leftside navigation menu.
- Select “Request Templates”.
- Click on the “Add Template” button, or click on an existing Request Template to modify it or to ensure that it is associated with an SMS Phone Number.
⚠️ Make sure that the request template is associated with an SMS Phone Number.
Create your SMS Campaign, and link it to the desired Request Template.
- Select “Communication” on the leftside navigation menu.
- Select “SMS Messages”.
- Click on “New Message”.
- Fill in the campaign information, as well as the desired campaign launch date and time.
⚠️ Make sure to select the desired Request Template.
5. Add your campaign recipients as needed (or import via a .csv file), and click on “Send Message” to save your changes. The SMS campaign will launch at the chosen date and time.
Don't have a subscription to our SMS Messaging service yet? Not a problem, we can take care of that for you! Simply visit our website or contact us, and we will be happy to help!