Requests can be easily navigated and may include additional or optional workflow features. Requests are displayed as a list style view with initial details showing the:
- Request title
- Department or group that is assigned to this request type
- Time until the request is due. Inversely an overdue time is also shown if the request passes the due date.
Request detail includes:
- Fast touch updating menus with the ability to touch into and update:
- Current request status
- Follow status
- Toggle for regular view and private notes
- Request details – includes other options or additional information provided by the guest
- Guest location – includes contact information (such as email or phone), delivery location (e.g. a physical location) and guest name
- Ability to respond with pre-canned stock messages (definable from within Connect CMS)
The guest or staff member may also communicate using the built-in messaging functionality.