You can use search to find information in both the knowledge base and the community at the same time. The search results are displayed in two columns, with one column listing the knowledge base results and the other listing the community results.
You can browse the content in one or the other by clicking Knowledge base or Community. See the following sections for more information.
Getting around the knowledge base
The knowledge base consist of categories, sections, and articles. Articles are grouped in sections, and sections are grouped in categories.
To get around the knowledge base, you can use search or browse categories and sections. You may also have links to browse recently viewed articles, related articles, or promoted articles. You can subscribe to sections or articles so that you're notified when somebody updates an article.
Getting around the community
The community is where you can ask questions, provide answers, or share ideas. Most questions or ideas are associated with topics of discussion.
You can use search to get around the community. You can also use the following views to browse the topics and questions:
Topics - Lists the topics of discussion in the community. Questions are associated with different topics. You can filter the topics with the following options:
- All - (Default) Lists all the topics
- Following - Lists only the topics that you're following
Questions - Lists the questions in the community. You can filter the questions with the following options:
- Newest - (Default) Lists the questions that were most recently posted
- Recommended - Lists the top questions recommended for you based on your browsing history
- Trending - Lists the top questions viewed by other users
- Votes - Lists the top questions ranked by votes
- No topic - Lists the questions that haven't been assigned to any topic
- Following - Lists the questions that you're following
Unanswered - Lists the questions with no answers and the questions with answers but no votes. You can filter the questions with the following options:
- Newest - (Default) Lists the unanswered questions that were most recently posted
- Votes - Lists the top unanswered questions ranked by votes
- No answers - Lists the questions that haven't received an answer yet. Filters out the questions with answers but no votes