Participate in the community by asking questions, providing answers, or sharing ideas. If you think somebody's answer to your question is correct, you can accept it as the answer so others can benefit from the information too. You can vote on others' contributions. You can also track issues by following discussion topics or specific questions. You'll be notified when somebody creates or updates a question or idea, or adds a response.
Before you post a question, it's always a good idea to run a quick search to see if the question hasn't already been answered in the community. Your fellow users will appreciate not having to answer the same question over and over again.
To ask a question or share an idea:
1. Click Post a Question or Idea in the top-right side of any community page.
2. Enter your question or idea and any details about it. Ideas can include tips, feature requests, or any other useful information you want to share with fellow users.
3. Select a topic for the question from the dropdown menu.
4. Click Post.
To accept an answer to your question as the correct answer:
1. Click the checkmark next to the answer.
To follow a discussion topic or a question
1. Click the topic or question.
2. Click the Follow button next to the topic title or question.