You can subscribe to sections or articles so that you're notified when somebody updates an article, or adds a comment. You can also view and modify all your subscriptions in one place.
You must be signed in to manage your subscriptions.
To subscribe to a section or article:
- Navigate to the section or article.
- Click the Subscribe button on the right side.
In sections, you can subscribe to articles, or to articles and comments.
If you choose the second option, you'll also be notified every time somebody makes a comment. This is the default behavior for article subscriptions.
To manage your subscriptions:
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
Note: You must be signed in to see the link.
2. Click My subscriptions in the sidebar.
3. Make any changes to your subscriptions.
Note: Unsubscribing removes the subscription from the page.