- Have you made changes in CMS that have not appeared on the screen?
- Would you like to force a content update?
Please first make sure that there is not currently an issue with the internet connection, you can tell if there is via a red error box that will be displayed on your screen in the top left corner.
Content that is updated in CMS is not immediately synced to the screens. This reduces the strain on your network and increases the response time of your device. For those times when you need to see an update sooner, you can do a Content Update
If you would like to force an update of all content to take place please follow the below procedure
Standard Portrait screen:
At the Monscierge device you will see the Current Time at the top right hand corner of the screen. To conduct a content update you will need to:
- Rapidly click the empty space four times below the time tab, in the upper-right-hand corner.
- The place to click is located directly below the last digit of the time.
- When you are successful the screen will turn gray and an icon that says updating will appear.
Your new content should appear as soon as the update completes. The content on your device will then continue to update automatically in the background.